On the basis of your class 12th examination result, you get admissions to graduation colleges. In this competitive world, you need to score well in order to get admissions in good colleges. No regrets for which you need to practice hard. And to help you in scoring good marks NCERTBooks.guru is always there with you. We provide solutions to NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Sociology chapter wise.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Sociology – Free PDF Download
- Chapter 1 Intelligence And Aptitude
- Chapter 2 Self And Personality
- Chapter 3 Human Strengths And Meeting Life Challenges
- Chapter 4 Psychological Disorders
- Chapter 5 Therapeutic Approaches And Counselling
- Chapter 6 Attitude And Social Cognition
- Chapter 7 Social Influence And Group Processes
- Chapter 8 Psychology And Life
- Chapter 9 Developing Psychological Skills
Sociology as the word suggests, deals with the study of society, various relationships in society, cultures, and interactions. It is basically a social science that is based on critical and empirical investigation analysis. By studying sociology an individual can easily understand the human society and how intact social system works. Through sociology, we can put light on various problems facing by an individual in a society.